Request- sleep timer

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Touchmehere, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Touchmehere

Touchmehere New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I like to listen to music before/while i fall asleep but what usually happens is i fall asleep before i can reach the pause button and then shut off my touch for the night and it ends up running my playlists or w/e for the night and sometimes is stlil on in the morning with no battery. So i was thinking if it hasn't already been suggested, that a simple sleep timer for the touch would be very useful....at leas for me but hopefully other people could find it usefull as well. just a simple interface with the same sort of layout as the timer in the clock app...thanks all

ok nvm....wow, omg, i, uh, justl ooked in the timer part of the app and under "when timer ends" there is a sleep option....who was i to doubt that apple would miss something like the sleep function....wow, ill test it tonight, let you guys know how accurate it is....gnight
  2. The Ax

The Ax Banned

lol i was gonna cry
  3. Touchmehere

Touchmehere New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    this oculd be one of those stories/quotes in someone's signature.......it works great btw, accurate as hell, just put in that time and bam, its a pretty good function...pretty standard yea...
  4. Filmgal16

Filmgal16 New Member

U talking about the timer in the clock function and under the timer ends menu select sleep ipod and set your time and voila
  5. ipodgreatmaster

ipodgreatmaster Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    is this possible?
  6. interd0g

interd0g New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This does not stop radio apps which sail right on after the sleep time