[REQUEST] Picnic Lockscreen !

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by tekthebeast, Feb 9, 2009.

1. tekthebeast

tekthebeast New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi guys I'm looking for the picnic lockscreen with the big blue box and you slide the mouth part of him. I've checked over 3 sites, but I can't find it. And could you tell me where I put it. Do I put it in the themes for winterboard? Thanks !
  2. Chocolate_Hammer

Chocolate_Hammer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i am also looking for this!! It isnt here that i can find and it is too time consuming to look thru the 120 page thread on macthemes...if anyone has seen this anywhere it would be great...if not i will look thru all 120 pages i guess lol
  3. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6

Attached Files:

4. Chocolate_Hammer

Chocolate_Hammer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thank you for posting the .zip...but isnt this the same lockscreen that comes on the original picnic theme? This lockscreen i am thinking of was on a youtube video and it is a big picnic charcter and you slide his tongue to unlock the iPod/iPhone...if anyone has heard of or seen this anywhere i would love to know the whereabouts.
    thanks again though flyingguitar

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbCcAfVawEI

i also like the picnic lockscreen at 1:24 of this video...if anyone knows where i can get this, i would love to know
    thanks in advance
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I FOUND IT!!! it is on page 25 of the MacThemes thread...there is also another one there that looks pretty cool...im gonna try em both out
    EDIT: someone else found it for me becuz i was too lazy to look thru all the pages lol