[Request] Maike My Weather Widget For Me

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by iPod Touch™, Apr 1, 2009.

1. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I always have trouble with changing the Weather Widgets to my area is it give smy weather so some just take any weather widget (idc wich one) and make have the weather for Boston, Massachusetts, All help will be appreciated

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. Please test it to see that it works before you put a link to the download

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I can do this for you, but I need you to pic one for me to use. Sorry it'll bug me if I just pick one at random.
  3. pickles

pickles New Member

Just type your zip code in Yahoo Weather and look up toward the address bar. You should see your country and state then about 4 numbers after it. (i.e. USMOXXXX where the X is a number) Then go into the weather .plist that is provided for you and it will ask for your location code. It also specifies if you're using Yahoo Weather or Accuweather.
  4. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ^Some widgets have different ways of input. The ones I've used just ask for location. So you just type in your City, State.
  5. pickles

pickles New Member

True, True. That's the main one on here though thats posted by Manic Nimrod.
  6. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Oh, I've only used the MILK weather and the WAD .
    Here you go: This is the Weather Widget Manic posted, configured to display Boston's weather in Fahrenheit. Just extract, open the folder, and drop the ".theme" file in your themes folder and apply. Make sure it's at the top of your themes list in WinterBoard for the best results. I personally tested this on my iPod and found that it was 41 in Boston when I posted that so if it doesn't work it's your fault.

Attached Files: