(request) Kingdom Hearts theme

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by seejaay, Apr 12, 2009.

1. seejaay

seejaay New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Could somebody make a kingdom hearts theme with things like the weapons/characters and other random things from the game as icons.

I tried to make one but when i did it, all the icons had little white squares around it which made it look not as good.

If someone could do this that would be cool.

Thanks
  2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hm...awesome idea. Surprised it hasn't been done yet. I guess I'll just brainstorm it a bit right here. It'd be easier to focus on the second one rather than the first but there's 2 major ways I can see this being done:
    1) Make it like iNav (aka one big icon that's for a Category) using 4 Categories: Regular, Valor, Wisdom, and Master. Valor could have icons in it with all the different keyblades, Wisdom could have characters, Master could have enemies, and Regular could have Main characters.
    2) Each Category could be a level in the game, icons specific to the things you find there (weapons, characters, etc)

If I can find a good website (preferably an official online guide because they usually have standalone pics of everything) I might be able to work out some kind of a mockup.

Lock screen done, still needs to be improved (currently everything is on the Lockscreen, need to make actual bottom bar):
    Tell me what you think!
  3. seejaay

seejaay New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    that sounds good and like it will work. and that lockscreen looks nice.

when i tried to make the theme, i used this image as the background in the springboard. I dont care if u use that one but i thought it was cool. (http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/images/KingdomHeartsIIUltimaniaCover.jpg)

If you need any help with any pictures or other ideas just ask me and ill help find em.

Thanks for helping!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I actually made one of these, first theme I made, but its a piece of poop. Take a look, its way to busy, as in theres too much going on...

Attached Files:

5. seejaay

seejaay New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thats not a bad one but i see what u mean by too much going on. i think maybe some different icons would make it better. or same icons with different background cuz it looks kind of dark
  6. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i just took a bunch of KH avatars, and found some pics for slider/lockscreen/wallpaper and threw them together. feel free to mod mine anyone, its all set up for a (very) basic theme
  7. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah thank you but that's way to busy (as you said) for me. This thing's gonna be organized. I think I'm leaning towards making a page for each place, hopefully I can find some world map pics to use. It'll all eventually come together. iKeablr is helping to polish off my lockscreen cuz I'm personally not satisfied with it.
  8. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    you're making one? have a preview or can i beta test?
  9. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm thinking about it...today is the last day of my spring break so idk if I'll have time to and I'm a procrastinator. I'm still trying to figure out what I should do, keep thinking of new things to do. I'll keep posting my thought/progress here.
  10. seejaay

seejaay New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    okay dont worry theres no real rush. i think itd just be cool to have. ill keep thinking about icons and stuff.
    Thanks