[Request] Jaadu VNC theme

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by thecooldude, Jul 17, 2009.

1. thecooldude

thecooldude Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Could somebody make a jaadu vnc theme?, All you have to do is ssh in to /var/mobile/applications/xxxxxxxxxx (x's stand for foldername that has the jaadu VNC app in it) Open the folder that has a file called JaaduVNC.app, and ssh it back to your computer. Then once sshed go to your computer and check out the contents inside the folder. You can see different images that go with the app. If somebody could make a theme with different images that could go with their theme they would be able to create awesome skins for it. I cant really do this myself cus i am not that good at photoshop. Anyways to apply the theme make a folder called "Jaadu VNC theme". Then create another folder inside that folder called "bundles". Then make another folder inside that folder inside that folder called "com.jugaari.teleport". Place those images you created for your jaadu vnc theme in that folder (com.jugaari.teleport). Once done ssh the folder into /library/themes/. Apply the theme in winterboard.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Childofgod

Childofgod New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You seem to know what to do so by are you asking for help? (not trying to be mean at all)
  3. shankspranks

shankspranks New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Jaadu Theme

Jaadu Theme
    Yo, I also think the hardcore Jaadu phreaks needed a Jaadu theme so I'm working on one as we speak, the battery is already available in Cydia, I think it's the coolest battery since blue flame! It's been downloaded 200 times since it was posted 20 minutes ago... Happy teleporting boyz and girls!!!
    ShanksPranks