Request: HR Giger theme...

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by kilty, Feb 1, 2008.

1. kilty

kilty New Member

Yay! First post!

I saw someone had an HR Giger wallpaper and thought it would make a bad ass theme, if the icons and borders were, yknow...Giger-y...those weird landscapes and the hive stuff from Alien...the slider bars and battery...all that stuff...

kinda like this but giger...duh.
    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/251/snap011210za7.jpg

I'd like to make one myself, but dont know how much free time i can devote to it, but if one of you ingenious little scamps can come up with something...

i would imagine you could just cut and paste samples from his existing art and smooth it out in photoshop...i know i could do that, but am not sure of the icon size reqs or what folder to put it in...(am sure theres a bunch of tutorials on here, just havent checked yet...)

Finally, being a long time reader of this site and a first time poster, I just want to say that everyone here kicks ass and I am constantly blown away with how people continuously and exponentially increase the ipodT's functionality...Yay!
  2. SublimeHaze

SublimeHaze New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Also My first post, haha

I'm working on a H.R. Giger theme right now. I'm almost there, It's not going to be too intense because I am learning as I go. I'll post screen shots and sample images next week probably. It's going to be pretty basic, Icons, Slider, Backgrounds, battery image, that fun stuff. Some Customs Strings maybe. I couldn't find any Giger theme's or any that I liked so I figured that I'd just make one. I Actually made an account just to post it. I'll post it with the other works in progress sometime next week. Might not be exactly what your looking for, but I'm sure there will be more 2 come.
  3. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Not to rain on your parade, but this is a 2 year old thread. And that user hasn't been online for a year & 5 months.