Request for More "Neon"-Themed Icons

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Rockmaninoff, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Rockmaninoff

Rockmaninoff New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Hi all-

I have a request for more "Neon"-Themed icons. I think this theme (there are a few of them, but take a look at the NeonReamus thread for what it is) is the best-looking one out there, but some of the icons aren't done and some of them don't look too great.

So, of the apps I have, these ones DON'T have icons:

Light (iLight)

Also, I don't particularly like the looks of these icons:

iPod (the combined music+video icon). It's just a green blob-ish thing. If someone could make one that resembled the true icon but was neon, I'd <3 them forever.
    Clock (the clock icon is fine, but I would really love a more modern version!)
    weDict (a CD icon for a dictionary? I could use something that looked more like what the app was...)
    Mines (I like the idea of an explosion, but this one just seems like a pouf or something.)
    Lights Off (My icon is just basically a blue box with a circle inside it...doesn't really show what the game is.)
    TTR (My icon isn't that bad, but this game is so cool I feel it deserves something awesome.)
    Backgammon (The icon is dice, which has something to do with Backgammon, but it's not really what it's all about.)

OK so I feel a little like a douche for just ranting on about icons. Let me just say that I LOVE this theme. These are just some requests, since this is after all the requests forum.

Kudos and thanks to anyone with Photoshop skills that can create something in the Neon style!