Request for a Thread

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by Vince, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Vince

Vince Active Member

Dec 13, 2007
    So I'm requesting that someone who has some knowledge on the subject and some time type up a tutorial thread.

I just had someone ask if there was a thread on installing widgets on the iPod Touch (check my theme installation link in my sig). "Sure!" I thought and so I skipped along to the Themes and Customization Tutorials section to find the correct thread in the stickies and realized one doesn't exist! I don't know why there isn't one, but there should be. I used to use this thread whenever I needed help, but it's hard to find and is probably a little outdated.

I haven't been jailbroken since I upgraded, and I haven't really been into theming since 3.1.2 came out. So I don't feel like I could type up a good tutorial myself...

Just so we're clear, I'd really appreciate a generic widget setup/customization tutorial. This includes weather, calendar, clocks, and rss.

If you're up for the task, or find a thread that fulfills my request, please leave a comment.