[Request] Fix for my Stars Bar.

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by XyracX, Feb 6, 2008.

1. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi all.

I need a fix or a tip how to fix it.If i listen to the musik and doubletap the cover there comes a screen and on the top i see the stars , but the bar is just invisible.Why ? In last time i installed some skins but dont realy know from what skin that came.Maybe safari skin ?

Look here :

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

ROFL!! That is funny. Anyway enough laughing aside.

That is the ratings bar. You can add ratings to your favorite songs. Just slide your finger left(on top of the bar) to remove or lower the number of stars and slide to the right to add stars.
    If I am not mistaken. . . The better the rating on the song, the more times that particular song will play when in shuffle mode.

3. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks for the post

But that was not my problem.My english is not the best one but i still know what this bar is

My problem is that i only see the stars on an invisible background.At your screenshot there is a black background but on mine is nothing.Thats my problem.I dunno how to fix it or maybe what cause that bug.

Edit : Maybe you can link the app witch you used to make a screenshot.I have allready tryed it with an app.I can make screenshots everywhere ecxept the musik and video screen.
  4. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

Sorry. I am not sure about that.

Anyway here is the screenshot app that I am using.

Download this file and ssh into your ipod touch and put that file directly into your Applications folder.

Then. . .

You will want to open up terminal on your computer and type in the following.
    One line at a time.

Now type in your password(alpine if you haven't changed it)(you will not see this as you are typing. When you finish hit return then type
    It will then snap a shot of what ever page you have it on. It will save it in the Tmp folder with a name like foo_0.png.

That's it.
    This works good for me. There is another screenshot app however it has too many problems and I just don't need the hassle. The one listed above works everytime.
    ALSO, don't forget to change the permissions to 0755 when you add it to the Applications folder.

I hope this helps.

Attached Files:

5. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks that app works great.Just look the first post so you can better imagine what i tryen do explain

6. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

Well, if I am not mistaken, from the looks of it, you have the leopard theme and different skins . Am I correct. If so, it looks as if that bar is transparent from all of the settings that you have changed. If you want it back to normal. You will need to find out exactly which png that particular bar is and go back in and change it back to the original.
  7. yankeeskidd

yankeeskidd New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    put this file (yes its the thin black bar image in the box) into your mobilemusicplayer.app

Attached Files:

8. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thx that fix my problem

Is that the original backup ?