[Request} Fire Theme for Pyromaniacs =]

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Jenova1991, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Jenova1991

Jenova1991 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi,

I was hoping someone would be kind enough to make a theme ALL based on fire. Since this is my first time requesting a theme, I hope I am requesting correctly. So here are my requirements:
    1. Battery sign is from this thread: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28836&highlight=fire

2. Slider: Similar texture to the slider of the above link with the fire battery, but the slider has the anime Bleach symbol:

Please Register or Log in to view images

. By texture, I mean the grey-ish metal-like looking texture. If you can, could you make the slider have an engraved outline of the Bleach fire symbol?

3. App icons: Again, main idea is FIRE! I would like to have similar icons as the Unl0cker icons, but engulfed in fire. So each icon should be burning. Since the Unl0cker icons are not fire red/orange, I don't really care what color they are, as long as they match with the entire fire theme. If the theme that you make does not have an icon that I want, I will request for it later. The fire that engulfs the app should be something like this:

It should be small enough and transparent so that I can see what each app is, but big enough to show that it is burning the icon.

4. Background: There are a lot of fire backgrounds I like. I'll post links to all of them. If you have time, could you please give me a preview of the theme with all the backgrounds. If not, then you can pick any one of them depending on which one you think looks best. Here are the fire backgrounds I like:

5. The theme MUST be uploaded onto a rep. I don't know and I'm too lazy to SSH into my ipod. Please put it up onto some rep, maybe the ipodtouchfans forum rep.

I know this is alot to ask for, so I will try not to rush you. Thanks so much for anyone who takes up this project OR KNOWS OF A FIRE THEME THAT IS ALREADY DONE. If someone already made a fire theme that I like (preview please), then I will not need this request.

Thanks again in advance.
  2. Poopymath

Poopymath New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. Jenova1991

Jenova1991 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That's a pretty cool theme, but is it on a rep or do I need to SSH into my iPod?

Edit// Could someone still make a theme with the things I asked for in my first post. Although the theme Poopymath showed me was nice, it isn't what I really had in mind =].
    Thanks again
  4. Jenova1991

Jenova1991 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sorry if I seem persistent, but I really want a fire theme so I was wondering if someone is still interested in helping me out.