[REQUEST] Best Game(s) to Buy with $8

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Fr3shY, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Fr3shY

Fr3shY New Member

Hey.

I have like $8 sitting in my paypal that I'm going to put towards buying games from the app store for my Touch. I'll be going and picking up the touch in like 2 hrs, but I want to figure out what I'm going to get.

My main thing here is I sorta want to get a few things if possible. I would like a bit of variety are far as the games, so I don't get bored playing the same thing... BUT just post whatever you think is best to get with $8. If I need a bit more, that's fine.. just post how much though.

Thanks a ton, will really help me get the bang for my buck...

Please Register or Log in to view images

Oh yeah, if you wanna talk on AIM: Got VitAMiN

~Fr3shY
  2. Functional Disorder

Functional Disorder New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Here's the best advice you're gonna get, and I'm going to give it to you free as I'm in a good mood.
    No one knows you, and no one knows what you like.
    All responses will be get x,y,b, because "it's the best" and the next post will be no, don't get x,y,b, get a,b,c....
    Catch my drift?
    Do yourself a favour and if you really want to get the best bang for your buck, review some games that interest you, and make an informed decision on what's best for you...

And congrats on the Touch, you'll love it.

1 more piece of advice, you don't need to be in a hurry to spend your last $8....see what appeals to you...

Your welcome.
  3. Fr3shY

Fr3shY New Member

Thanks a bunch, but I was only really asking cause I want to figure out what other people like. Obviously they don't know what I like, but I'll base my choices off of their opinions. I can't really split $8 that many ways so reviewing games on my own for right now would be a no-no.

I was thinking about getting these:

Super Monkey Ball
    Crash Bandicoot
    Enigmo
    Labyrinth
    Flick Bowling
    Warfare Incorporated

A combo I could get with $8 is:

Crash Bandicoot and Enigmo OR just Super Monkey Ball are like high up on my list,.

Now out of these, most of them cost like the $7-8 I have for the most part, but they may only be like $6.. I could still get $2 of games so a variety would be nice. I'm trying to figure out which of those games are the best (they're all good, but in order) and then pick one for now... get a small 99c game, then the rest later... that's all.
  4. Dark Wizard Dragon Flame

Dark Wizard Dragon Flame New Member

Guitarist. 100%

Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart or Asphalt 4 are good options too.
  5. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    crash is really fun
    and so is icopter those are the games you should get
  6. Fr3shY

Fr3shY New Member

Hmm damn.. I'm stuck here.. I sorta want both.
  7. LinXitoW

LinXitoW New Member

Block Breaker Deluxe 2 is 99C iirc. ITs great, has a lot of content and a great local multiplayer on one device, which is good for bragging^^.
    Snail Mail has a lot of lvls and is really challenging. Its just fun.
    Asphalt 4 is the best racing game imo, although the tilt controls arent perfect, but its still better than most. All the Ipod commercials are about racing games, so its pretty much a must^^.

One advice: Dont EVER believe what a) the developer says about his app b) what other ppl say in itunes reviews, coz often enough, those ppl just glance at the game and already judge it.
    Also, practice restraint. Just because somethings only 99c doesnt mean its worth it. I find myself buying way too many little apps.
  8. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    fastlane ($6)

and snail mail ($2)
  9. Bookoffski

Bookoffski New Member

Jelly Car! And its FREEEEEeeeee
  10. Fr3shY

Fr3shY New Member

Sweet, thanks for all the replies. I'm home right now with my Touch, but pissed cause it won't sync, I only have WinXP Pro SP1.