{Request} Avalanche

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by jaymzleon, Mar 25, 2008.

1. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Avalache

I was playing a game on brainbashers, and its very addicting..its called avalanche.
    http://brainbashers.com/gameloader/loader.asp?game=414&width=1237&height=380

and i thought, how could we play this on ipod, its flash...not going to work... but the controls are simple..and some of the java games ive seen on the ipod are amazingly put together...icopter, peguinpanic, etc.

so like i said the controls are simple.. left to go left, right to go right, and up to jump. simple right?
    so i was thinking, if i was a developer, how could i implement these controls so that this game would play smoothly? and i was thinking, what about peguinpanic? you tilt to the left to slide left, and right slide right...
    so what if on avalanche, you tilt to the left to move left, and right to move right, and you tap the screen to jump? simple controls.
    and as for the falling blocks? well, tris has falling blocks, that the user moves...im sure writing a line of code to make the blocks randomly fall wouldnt be much harder.

i think this game could be EASILY turned into a java game for the touch.

if i was developing this (which i cant, but i will try to learn java if needed...) then heres what i would do, i would have the game play in portrait mode.
    I MYSELF can come up with the graffics for the game. im savy with photoshop.
    i gave the basic layout of the game..and an example of how it should be played with the link at top...
    if anyone would like to help develope this...it would be outstanding.

EDIT: I was working on some ideas for it, and wanted to post "screen shots" or what it would supposedly look like.
    (also, if you are wanting to help develop this, i already have the images needed for the game, release on request for these.)

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. XFactoR

XFactoR New Member

I agree someone needs to make that game It owns!
  3. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hell Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    ive made an edit to the original post with "screen shots"
  5. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

lol i thought you were talking to me cause my username lol
  6. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    lol really?! lol when i looked to see who replied to my thread, i thought you were just a big fan of this game! lol

7. Syjanda

Syjanda New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This would be great if somebody would make that

8. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    bump this back!
    i have all the image files that will be needed. i am looking for someone who can help me devolope the code for this app... trust me, once this game is made, it will become an addiction app...you wont want to stop playing.
  9. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Epic idea, this game rocks