[REQUEST] Assistance with iJailBreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by chrisrulz911, Jan 29, 2008.

1. chrisrulz911

chrisrulz911 New Member

Hey,

I've currently tried to jailbreak my iPod to 1.1.3 from jb 1.1.2 twice already, using the iJailBreak method from installer. Whenever I start the application iJailBreak, it boots up terminal, which then downloads the 1.1.3 firmware off apple. then it gets stuck for a while, until finally it gives some "encryptedBlob", "blobEncryptionKeySizeInBits" stuff.After getting stuck on that, it jumps to some decompressing partition stuff. I know its supposed to take pretty long, but I don't see any progress bar or anything, and it doesnt seem to be moving.
  2. owner

owner Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    hpw long has it been running? The best thing with this jailbreak is to just leave it the hell alone. So let it sit for awhile and see if it reboots if it has been like 4 or 5 hours I would say try again. Best of luck.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. kappatango

kappatango New Member

It does take a long time and can have long pauses.

Mine stuck on the encryptedBlob and also after it had got to 100% downloaded. Leave it a while, make a coffee, then check back

Please Register or Log in to view images

KappaTango
  4. Donosopj

Donosopj New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

hey, i started that ijailbreak thing today. it tells me to install bsd subsystem.. so i did. then i run i jailbreak mobile and it goes into that terminal thing.. in less than 1 minute it finishes and tells me that access denied and then it says process completed?? nothing happens and my ipod touch stays at 1.1.1.. any ideas??

oh and when i go back to installer to start over again, bsd subsystem is gone for some reason and i have to install it again.

hmm...