[REQUEST!] Assassin's Creed Theme :D

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Elfin Hilon, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Elfin Hilon

Elfin Hilon New Member

Ok. So I just joined ifans.com today, but I've been coming here for well over 4 months whenever I need help. Now I need help, but I cannot search for this.

Basically, I would love an Assassin's Creed Winterboard Theme. Set up as follows:

Lockscreen: Upon loading up the ipod (this may be difficult) there would be a custom boot logo of the Assassin Creed arrow, with the Masyaf flag behind it.

One other thing would be whenever you press the lockbutton from being unlocked, you would get the assassination noise.

The picture on the actual lockscreen would be that as if your in the animus, as you just enter and you need to select a memory block. I dont care what text is actually in the picture, just want that as a background for the lockscreen.
    http://crog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/assassinscreed-dx9-2008-04-25-13-08-03-23.jpg

Like above except the arrow thing not present.

As for the actual slidebar thing, I would like the ABSTERGO logo (the three lines that form that blue triangle) and when you click over to the unlock position, the icon would flash.

One other thing I would REALLY REALLY REALLY love, is after you enter your passcode, the screen would flash JUST as it would when you load the last memory block. (I understand this would probably be near impossible, but if it could work that would absolutely amazing and I would love you forever

Please Register or Log in to view images

)

Springboard: Dont care too much. No custom icons or anything. Just a cool picture from the actual game or something. One thing i would really like, is while a folder from the Cydia app called Categories is loading, I would love for the loading screen to pop up like when you can actually control Altair and move him about in the never ending plane thing.

Finally, for shutting down the ipod, I would very much like a sliding Assassin Creed arrow (like the mouse icon for the computer version of the game) and for the text it would say "Safety and Peace". Then it turns off.

I know this is asking for a whole heck of a lot, but if someone could either 1. teach me how to do this (that would be just as good since I would actually rather make this) 2. Make this, I would be forever in your debt.

Signed,

Lord of Elves,
    Elfin Hilon

EDIT: You can also PM me the details, or email me. Thanks a bunch!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Bumb!!!
  2. ahjxgf

ahjxgf New Member

wenjianzaina?
  3. DonVerse

DonVerse New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    at least u know what u want... lol
  4. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This is from april, most likely not going to be made, and there's already a couple AC themes out. and wtf is that second post about?