REQUEST a POLL for the Proximity Sensor

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by oldguy, Sep 30, 2010.

1. oldguy

oldguy New Member

Hello,

I am requesting that the moderators set up an OFFICIAL poll to survey iP4 users about whether or not the proximity sensor is really working now.

I count 5 related posts since June, but very few people have weighed in and the responses are more like opinions than a collection of data.

May I sincerely request that this be set up and as many members as are able make a quick reply about this issue. If it drops calls too much of the time, then it doesn't matter how cool it is otherwise; it isn't much of a phone.

If this has been solved, then it should be worth it to us all to hear about it, so we can make good purchasing decisions.

Thank you in advance, if you can arrange this.

Thank you in advance to everyone who would participate. This is a really important matter.
  2. Half-Life

Half-Life Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Why dont you just make one your self
  3. yanks111890

yanks111890 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    and you cant make one because....

this is a forum do as you wish as long as it doesnt break the rules so go make a poll. nobody is going to make one for you sorry.

or if you are concerned about buying a bad product go listen to consumer reports who dont recommend the iP4, or read reviews on cnet, engadget, gizmodo, etc
  4. pyromatic

pyromatic New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    He's new, I don't think he's aware that he can do it himself...