repost: Boss tools didnt work..

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by drewer, Dec 24, 2007.

1. drewer

drewer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hey after i downloaded boss tools and moved my application direcotry all it did was copy the directory to my media partition, the application folder is still takin up space in my system partition, and when i download apps they still go to that directory, is there someting else im suppose to do after running boss tools?
  2. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

I dont think boss tool moves your application directory. What boss tool does is move your apps that youve downloaded from the installer program from the 300mb partition, into the bigger media partition
  3. bluecaka69

bluecaka69 New Member

well after I had to start fresh from 1.1.1 Got upgraded to 1.1.2 and installed boss tools .35 normallwhe operation works it says already moved or something at least it did on boss tools .34 anybody no what is causeing boos tools not to move apps please help
  4. fmskunk

fmskunk New Member

Boss Tool used to work great for me. Whether it was with 1.1.2. or 1.1.3.

But recently I restored and then jailbroke 1.1.3. and the Boss Tool isn't moving my applications anymore. All it does when I click on "relocate apps" is show the spinning wheel for a couple seconds and then just stop, with the applications folder NOT moved.

Please help, thanks.
  5. fmskunk

fmskunk New Member

Any help?