Replacing my iPhone 3G, what should i say?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheConqueror, Jul 16, 2008.

1. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

ok guys so my iphone 3G makes a cracking noise when squeezed at the sides (even lightly) and i want to get it replaced cause it freaks me out, so im going to the store tommorow but what should i say?
  2. FallingBalloon

FallingBalloon New Member

the truth.

you have an honest factory defect, be happy!

haha, how ironic is that?
  3. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

tell them after you got it you dropped it out the window of a 4 story building and then it started making a cracking noise for no reason at all.

jk. just tell them when you got it, and opened it it started doing that, if indeed it did. if it was your fault tell them someone tried to mug you on your way out of the apple store when you got it, then you got in a fight and they punted it, but you won in the end and it made that cracking noise afterwards...
  4. Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    hahaha^^^ i totally thought about how easy it would be to mug some of those 15 yr old girls at the apple store on the 11th...jk... just tell them the truth. they should give you one.
  5. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

ok guys, they better. But will they let me keep my sim card, because i just want to replace the actual phone. And also do they have a special stock they keep for warranty. Like if they are sold out can i still replace mine?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ok well they said that i need to ship it to them and they will ship me a new one, HOW LONG WILL THAT TAKE?