Replace WWDC section with iPhone 3g section

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by potroast32, Jul 2, 2008.

1. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

[REQUEST] Replace WWDC section with iPhone 3g section

I think the WWDC section should be replaced with a iPhone 3g section. Everything in WWDC is about firmware 2.0 and the iPhone 3g. Since there already is a firmware 2.0 section its best we keep those comments in there and not let some of them drift off into another section, it makes posts harder to find. Of course than people would want a place to talk about the iPhone 3g, it's big news i think it deserves its own section.

anyone else agree?
  2. donny007

donny007 New Member

Bgizzles "iphonefanatics" is for the iphone but i think "iphonefanatics" is a BIG HUGE UBER EPIC PHAIL
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Potroast, you do know there is an iPhone section just a scroll wheel below right?
  4. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

well technically not an iphone 3g section.... and if you think iphone section will cover iphone 3g than lets just delete WWDC and replace it with nothing
  5. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Goto iPhone Fanatics.
  6. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

i dont want to go to iphone fanatics, the point is that i dont want to look at iphone thins when i am looking for firmware 2.0 things.....WWDC combinds 2.0 and iphone 3g wich is not a good idea in my opinion