Repeat music option

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pcougar22, Jun 24, 2009.

1. pcougar22

pcougar22 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    After upgrading to 3.0, I don't see the repeat song/repeat all option anymore in the player. I listen to music podcasts and all I get is email icon, 30 seconds rewind in the middle and the speed option. I try to shake to shuffle option nothing happens (it's enabled in the settings). What am I missing?
  2. deepower

deepower New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i've never seen something like this before, doctor! DOCTOR you should check this...

okay i was *just* kidding

are you using a legitimate firmware or you know... the other one?
  3. pcougar22

pcougar22 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Legit of course. and found the answer in the 3.0 user guide - they removed this option from podcasts - how inconsiderate and stupid! So now the only way I can listen to podcast over and over is by doing it manually. I want my 2.2.1 back!!! I want to restore back but my iTunes was acting up so I reinstalled it and during the re-install it said it removed old backup files. So now I am afraid to restore and loose all my apps. One of my favorite apps is not working under 3.0 and knowing how long this update process works with iTunes, it may be weeks before I get it working again.
  4. deepower

deepower New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    glad you did it

Please Register or Log in to view images

But yeah, 3.0 is incompatible with lots of things... like customized keyboard skins

Please Register or Log in to view images

i miss them soo much. And also custom boot logos ahh good old 2.2.1 days...