removing video

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Rekil Goth, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Rekil Goth

Rekil Goth New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi Everyone,

I have a bit of an odd situation. I synced 30 videopodcasts from itunes to my ipod touch and they are now on my device. However, I deleted them from itunes yet, they remain on my touch. Although I can view them under the videos icon on the touch, itunes is not showing any record of them aside from 3 gb of my total space being occupied by video. Long story short, can someone please tell me how I can delete these?

thanks,
    Rekil
  2. koyut

koyut Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hmmm... Did you try swipe delete?
  3. Rekil Goth

Rekil Goth New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Did now and no luck, but thank you. Any other suggestions?
  4. Fwission

Fwission New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I once had a problem with other memory being 3gigs. I suggest completely turning off the ipod and turning it back on. I assume you tried managing music/videos manually and deleting them from itunes manually.
  5. iTorment

iTorment Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Plug in your iPod Touch and wait for it to sync. Once it has synced, click on the device, on the top of the window should be a
    podcasts tab, click that

Next, you're gonna click the first box that says "Automatically include" Select ALL

Next it should say "episodes of", you're gonna want to choose SELECTED PODCASTS

after that you just click on the boxes and choose what videos you don't want to sync to your touch. Hope this helps.
  6. Rekil Goth

Rekil Goth New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    thank you for the suggestion. I tried it, but no luck. The space is still occupied with the video (according to itunes) and the podcasts remain on my device.
    ------------------double post merged------------------

Thank you for trying to help. Unfortunately, itunes does not recognize that there are podcasts on the device, so, none are listed. Itunes only shows that 3.3 gb of space is occupied by video.