[removed] help!! downgrade 2.0

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by johnytsunami, Jul 21, 2008.

1. johnytsunami

johnytsunami New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i tried the method that is on this website and everything seems to work right until i get this error (20) and i have i tunes 7.5 and trying to shift restore to 1.1.4 can anyone help me or give me another way to fix this or downgrade
  2. Relyt

Relyt New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    put your ipod in DFU mode by holding the power and home button for ten seconds( 1 one thousand, 2 one thousand) while your ipod is plugged in w/ the USB cord. then after the 10 seconds release the power button and hold the home button until itunes recognizes the ipod. your ipod should look like it's turned off. when it's in DFU mode restore it with the sh*t + click to 1.1.4. if you get error 1601 or something like that, then unplug your ipod and plug it back in, and then try to restore ( your screen might go white). hope this helps

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Using profane language isn't going to help solve your problem.

Is iTunes recognizing that the iPod touch is in DFU Mode?
  4. johnytsunami

johnytsunami New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah it recognizes it and everything looks good it says extracting software then a message pops up error (20) and thats when i get completly lost and pist off cause ive been doing this for hours
  5. ChuckMez

ChuckMez New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ya, i had the same problem, but DFU mode works. Even though it's not MY ipod, thanks guys
  6. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

looks like somebody hasn't used iphuc, search downgrade 1.1.3 in YouTube and a bid comes up by ipodtochmaster he has the link to it on his site.