Remove Scratches from iPod Touch front? How?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Leixner, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Leixner

Leixner New Member

Hey,

i discovered, that my ipod Touch has gentle scratches on the display. Doe s anybody know if I can remove them? Like a sort of Remover (a Cream mor something)

Thanks alot
    Leixner
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

No. Scratches are scratches, you can't remove indentations.
  3. steeped

steeped New Member

No but you can make them smaller to the point where they aren't noticeable anymore using the AppleSauce Solution (not the edible applesauce).
  4. adc89

adc89 New Member

I don't think that will work with glass.
  5. steeped

steeped New Member

Well a combination with that and some Colgate make my 3 inch scratch almost invisible. Now I have to put my iPod under the light and tilt it a little to be able to see the now faint scratch which was once this ugly, big-ass thing.
  6. yankeeland

yankeeland New Member

I don't know why so many people believe the screen its scratch proof. I got my first ever Ipod scratch and that was enough for me to learn from that experience. Every small or expensive electronic device I own has a screen protector. I prefer BSE, its durable and inexpensive.
  7. I_am_Mad_like_This

I_am_Mad_like_This New Member

every scratch is like a loss of my self esteem. The weird thing is that I have many scars on my body (not that many), but I don't seem to care. You do know they are with you your whole life. Anyways, to the topic, Idc about backscratches, but front scratches probably means, you hitted it hard on bumpy ground or did not use a case. There is nothing to do but wait this/next year for a new model

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. themantoldmetoo

themantoldmetoo New Member

'Every scratch is like a loss of my self esteem' - WTF? someones a bit too attatched to their iPod
  9. T0uchD0wn

T0uchD0wn New Member

K, here's what you do, get some colgate or other glass scratch removal (Though they mostly only make the scratch less-visible) After thoroughly wiping it buy a screen protector, and you're money!

10. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

invisibleSHIELD, people. I know, horse, barn door, etc. but really, you don't have to fix scratches or scuffs that you can't get. That, and a good case, your Touch will look new as the day it came off the assembly line as long as you want it to.