Remove Apps/ Disapearing Apps

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by xpainx, Feb 15, 2009.

1. xpainx

xpainx New Member

Two questions..
    1) How do you remove apps you got from Installer/Cydia? EI: Categories...
    UPDATE: 1) go into installer/cydia and there is like a manage section or sumthing like that, look in there, select the app, click modify and the uninstall THNX birdman472

2)I have Live Poker from the itunes apps store and It dosen't show up on the ipod. If i use itunes to remove it from the ipod then sync it again it will not show but if I remove it then download it again from apps store on the ipod it will show until i restart(respring) or let it go to sleep and when i go back to the apps store it says its installed..

Thanks for any and all help.
  2. birdman472

birdman472 Guest

1) go into installer/cydia and there is like a manage section or sumthing like that, look in there, select the app, click modify and the uninstall

2) no idea, sorry mate
  3. gav4now

gav4now New Member

1/ if you search for where you downloaded it (cydia/installer) and go back into the app. where it orig said 'instal' it will now say 'uninstal' and you can do it there.

not sure about the second one
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I have a problem, everytime I respring my cracked itouch the apps disapear and I have to install them back on again, anyone give any advise on this? Driving me nuts starting everything again and again