iOS 4.0 Remote

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by vahnx, Jun 21, 2010.

1. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Ever since I've upgraded to 4.0 and the latest iTunes, the app, "Remote" ceases to function. I enter the passcode in iTunes with the app open, and it hangs on "Verifying remote passcode" for 15 seconds then returns to the enter passcode area.

I've tried several times and I've tried "Forget All Remotes" in preferences. Running Windows 7 x64 w/ Windows Firewall disabled (I'm behind a router) but firewalls are not the issue, as I had it working fine a month ago when I last used the app.
  2. jellydonuts

jellydonuts New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Maybe because it hasn't been updated or something? Just wait awhile. There was bound to be bugs, and there are. It was just released today and you're expecting everything to be perfect. Apple's trying their hardest to do the best they can. Give them time.
  3. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I reset my router to defaults and now it seems to be working.
  4. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    The issue has re-occured. Was working fine until yesterday I was outside and attempted to use the app. After work, it started working again. But then today it doesn't seem to be working. I've re-launched iTunes, forgot the remote, etc. and it's not working.