[release] Winpwn

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by Meetdave, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meetdave

Meetdave New Member

can i haz winpwn?

yes, yes you can

BUT ITS BETA, and not fully tested... be careful.
  2. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

where? pm u? what do you want from me!?
  3. besnik46

besnik46 New Member

What you mean release Winpwn?????1??!?!??!?!?
  4. Meetdave

Meetdave New Member

there just uploading it apparently, go into the irc.
  5. besnik46

besnik46 New Member

Please more info how to irc i mean link
  6. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    This is all a load of rubbish can you people not see it? the amount of times its nearly ready the amount of times its coming out do you lot see this is just a wind up you all be fooled.

If it did come out i wouldnt have it to meny things have gone wrong I have no faith in that guy at all, I dont think he even knows what he is doing he is over a week due he lies but yet you all think he is GOD.

How can he be GOD nothing has come out its just been words words and more words, he is a fake i've live long enough to see when people are being played and he is doing that.

LOL he will release it in 20 minutes then 24 hours then 48 hours then before the weekend then in a hour then by 12 then the beta test one, LOL can you not see the patten it wont be coming out he has lied to you all I think this whole winpwn should be closed down is just a game.
  7. Meetdave

Meetdave New Member

sorry, my irc can't copy and paste,

and i don't think this one is a lie... i mean, he was going to hold it off again, but then decided just to let the keeners be the final testers... i think hes tired of being pmed about the release date..

either way, the release is announced, not just the date of release, so we will find out in a much shorter time window whether it is the truth or not.

personally, i'm not using it for at least a week or two...

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Yeah i can understand but come on look how meny times he said he will be out and it hasnt do that make you think he really has no clue what he is doing, it wont be coming out i dont have enough faith in that guy no more.

If it does come out i like to see the proof.
  9. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

nah it aint, the irc topic is: So we decided the best thing to do is open up public beta testing | Everyone will be able to beta test.

but its not posted anywer, its a beta because its so buggy apaz. I wouldnt use it for anything but 1.1.4 (cmw confirms)
  10. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    He says this but when will it be out becasue so far its been a load of rubbish, I wont use it full stop I dont have enough faith in him no more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.