[Release]Temp SSH Backup Tool 1.0

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by joshrose54, Sep 8, 2008.

1. joshrose54

joshrose54 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    We are currently working on a full USB and SSH backup tool along with many other features. The App is named iUtility and has had problems in the past but is now being recoded and so far works flawlessy on SSH and USB.

The app here today is not iUtility so please do not get it confused, it is simply a SSH backup tool that is here to help you guys out until the full release of iUtility. I has had some testing and seems to work fine, please be aware that the method used in this program to ssh is not the one used in the real iUtility as that is a secret method.

Enjoy,

NB: you need microsoft framework 3.5 to run this app.

Attached Files:

• bc.zip
      File size:
      175.5 KB
      Views:
  2. jack.misner@virgin.net

jack.misner@virgin.net New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    just tested it on my sisters laptop. works perfectly! thanks for a great app guys keep up the good work
  3. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have FULL Backup and almost full restore support. after I finish a few things, I'll be releasing iPhone Utilities publicly... You can't match it. I'm positive.

Also... why do you make 5,000,000,000 threads? you basically released my iPranks backup utility because it does backup, just not 2.0 specific features. It's annoying lol
  4. joshrose54

joshrose54 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sorry, i don't get what you mean, and this isnt coded by iCoders as a team ,just by me to keep people happy whilst they wait...
  5. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, I'm not starting anything.. I'm just asking why you made it lol. It's basically the same thing as what's released already. Maybe an extra thing or two, idk... I'll check it out later. I gotta say though, I'm going to start privately distributing my USB version of iPhone Utilities tonight. It's fast as H*!!

Like I've said before, I don't really have any problems with you but it's just iCoders I can't stand.. the whole way that they do things is annoying.
  6. joshrose54

joshrose54 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

I did this as proof that we got it working and as a temp(as teh name states), why are you relesing it temporarily, also our usb is just as fast as yours as i know for a fact you are using manzana because i saw a post from you in another forum asking for help using it becuase you had your classes in incorrect places, so maybe you utilise it better, maybe we do but we use the same thing. Also we re releasing thw entire thing as a public, whats the point in exclusive free stuff?
  7. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

Wait, does that mean that by the time release is looming it may not work
  8. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think I get what you're saying. What I'm saying is that you don't have a full no SSH AND a full USB experience simultaneuosly. more on that later

Please Register or Log in to view images

Can you rephrase?
  9. joshrose54

joshrose54 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeh we do, this is the most basic i could make it, it was just like the smallest SSH beta test, no point releasing and not working, USB is then same as yours lol
  10. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I understand that USB is the same mostly... but afc2 is limited on functionality and Manzana doesn't have everything needed to get all jobs done. I have a complete plan in place that is basically flawless. you will not see plink, putty, nor pscp in my application's folder.