[RELEASE]SuperCharged

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ibnyaffa, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibnyaffa

ibnyaffa New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)

Please Register or Log in to view images

HELLO...

Here it is boys and girls...

after many many " and i mean many " email asking for this tweak, i have decided to post it here and let everyone know about it and how to get it, just share the love and the speed.

*now i will note that i'm 100% sure that someone will delete or close this thread... so allow me to say this before we start..

this thread is made for people that want to get this tweak and have heard good and great things about it. it is not for discussion or to tell me how BAD you have HEARD it might be for your iDevice. there are many other threads out there talking about this so just join those threads and please dont hate here... this thread is for the fans only.

any questions are welcomed and i will be more than happy to clarify.

Whats the risks ?...

now that being said let me clarify some things to you.

this tweak uses disk writes, this tweak will super charge your iDevice for you.
    installing a tweak like this is like supercharging your car " quoting Z " you know it will decrease the life of your Device but it will give it the extra speed and extra performance you will need for it.
    so installing this tweak is a matter of your own decision, YOU want the extra speed? or no?
    some say it will shorten the life of the Device and give it 4-5 years of life only, in my case and many others i wont even have my Device for more than 12-15 months, apple always have a new one coming every year..

intro

Do you have a heavy theme?
    Do you want to have a heavy theme but scared to?
    Do you own a 3g or a 2g or even a 3Gs and want an app that is just too heavy ro run on that Device?
    Do you just want to own a fast none laggy smooth Device?
    Do you do you do you....! the answer is NOW YOU CAN... YES YOU CAN... how? Supercharged will do it for you.

Whats SuperCharged ?

now thats been cleared lets start talking about what it " SuperCharged " will do for you.

SuperCharged is a tweak that will install a daemon on your phone that will do disk-writes and allow you to have extra speed and performance that your device was missing couse of the jailbraking process.

it has also been noted that it will help with the battery performance too... allowing it to go down as low as 1% before deing VS 5% before the tweak.

it will allow it to wake up on 2%-5% after deign VS 15% meaning there is no more 10-15 minute wait for your phone to come back on to be used.

this tweak will give the Device an extra MB to allow it run smooth and fast...
    how fast? on a
    2g you will be blessed with 40-50 mb
    on a 3g you will run 65-75mb
    and on a 3gs you will have 180-200mb

* please note that these numbers will vary from one device to another depending on what u have running and installed...

SuperCharged will allow you to run as many apps in the background as you like plus have the biggest heaviest theme you always wanted but was too scared to install it.

some are enjoying games on their 2g that they were never able to play before.

SuperCharged is the only tweak you will need for your Device. no need to remove languages, no need to remove daemons, no need to remove anything. just install this tweak and thats it.

installation..

*this tweak also comes with MemoryTap by DaveAshman " thanks " for allowing me to add it with this tweak to be used with activator...

or you can just use SBSetting by bigboss from cydia.

SuperCharged comes in a .deb format

to install it you need to SSH into your iDevice.
    You will need SBSettings or activator both can be found on Cydia

Once you have SSH'd into the iDevice
    navigate to /tmp
    now place the .deb file there.

two methods to installation

1: the easy way, using iFile from cydia ( free ), open iFile and navigate to /tmp,
    a: click on the SuperCharged.deb
    b: choose the installer option.
    c: Reboot your iDevice .... some needs to reboot twice..
    d: go to your settings app of your iDevice, navigate to activator and choose the gesture of activation and select memorytap

e-a: Activate supercharged by the gesture you chose with activator
    e-b: Activate supercharged by SBSettings by freeing up memory from processes

method 2: in terminal.
    a: ssh the deb file into /tmp.
    b: in terminal type dpkg -i /tmp/SuperCharged.deb
    repeat c,d, and e from method one.

enjoy.

* Activation method is your choice, activator is smoother and faster.

** if you have vroom installed remove it from the launched daemons and from var/ remove the whole folder.
    if you also have memorytap installed from cydia also remove it, this tweak comes with one that has been already packaged that has not been released to the public yet.

*** by the end of isnstallestion process you should get a 0 as a result, if you do that means you have successfully installed your SuperCharged. any other numbers means you have an error.

How to get it?

all you need to do is send a $1.99 ( HERE ) once thats done email me back at ibnyaffa@yahoo with your name and Unique Transaction ID # and i will email you back with the .ded.

its that simple.

please guys.. if you want fast replay just email me and don't pm me... i get my email to my phone but for some reason not my pm's

Legal and Thanks...

Attention please: this tweak uses disk writes.
    There has been zero reports of bugs out of thousands of happy customers.
    This tweak is available without warranty, you assume all risks of use of this tweak.
    I am not liable for any problems to your device caused by downloading of this tweak.
    i will offer full support at ibnyaffa@yahoo.com

Big thanks to Dave Ashman, for his memorytap, BigBoss for his freeing memory.

Copyright– 2005, Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.
    NOTE: Use of this source code is subject to the terms of the Software
    License Agreement for Mac OS X, which accompanies the code. Your use
    of this source code signifies your agreement to such license terms and
    conditions. Except as expressly granted in the Software License Agreement
    for Mac OS X, no other copyright, patent, or other intellectual property
    license or right is granted, either expressly or by implication, by Apple.

THANKS TO ZAUSSER, IPHONEROOKIE & SPITZ FOR THE SUPERCHARGED IMAGE.​
  2. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It would be a good idea to offer a limited version for free. This way people can use it but not for long (say...7 day trial?).

Imagine buying a $10 app and discovering it doesn't work. That is what it is like for some people tight on cash. (all these apps really add up!)

Other than that, looks good! Won't try it, but looks good!
  3. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Is there not a free alternative already on Cydia?

DiskSwap, or something.
  4. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I think there is, but you never know. This could be different.

--And since when were you a moderator?
  5. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    *cough*virtual memory*cough*
  6. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
  7. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    thats what i was refering to
  8. ibnyaffa

ibnyaffa New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yes, guys this is a virtual memory, and this is a disk write... but this is completely deferent than the other ones.. it has seen many great reviews and happy users over at mmi and macciti..

please if u want ur more than welcome to visit the other threads and read more before u install
  9. randomdude1234

randomdude1234 Member

bump. but how exactly does this shorten the life of your device?
  10. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    it continuously writes in your flash memory. Flash memory wasnt meant to be written over and over that many times
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.