Release [Release] Reflection (Previously Flow)

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ZMOBtiger, Jun 21, 2008.

1. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well I think I am done. Like I said, it is a very simple theme, not much skinning. There are two different choices when it comes to the theme styles. Style one is "Highlight" and it is primarily what was saw in the preview. Style two is "Reflect" and instead of the box that highlights the app's name, there is the reflection of name. I will post screenshots soon, just wanted to get this up. You will notice that I didn't include other icons in this and that is because there are good leopard themes out there that have tons of icons you could use. This is mainly a theme to change the Springboard's appearance. Let me know if y'all have questions, and feel free to comment. Remember, it is my first theme.

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: Created a battery that matches the theme. Unzip and put the folder into var/mobile/Library/Customize/BatteryImages

EDIT: Firmwares 1.1.1/1.1.2 may need the extra spacers attached at the end of this post. For y'all, the icons need to be in the 10th space; except for mail and safari which are still in the 6th space.

EDIT: New ipod icons that are more centered attached. Put in theme folder in summerboard and rename to iPod.png.

EDIT: Texts icon and wallpaper now attached! I don't really know the correct name so you will have to rename them

EDIT: zip file download

[PIRACY.rs]

[PIRACY.mf]

Screenshots:

In Between Pages (Didn't think I could get a picture like this, I think its cool):

Attached Files:

2. dwonder3

dwonder3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow, awesome nice job!
  3. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    great work, especially for a first theme!
  4. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I like it. Nice and simple, but not boring.
  5. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Great job! I was hoping you'd make one that had iPod but whatever I'll just change it. The only thing is on the reflection on the mid change is off but that's kind of expected, I'll be using the original preview style anyways. Once again, great job I think I'll use this over Badge for at least a while!
  6. Status Flow

Status Flow New Member

Good job. Gonna install this right now.

Edit: Oh, there is ipod support! Good man. Amazing theme.

Oh man, what detailed How-To, it's good that you did that for a theme like this.

Good job, 9/10, been looking for a good theme to put on my ipod.
  7. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Oh once again my bad! I didn't think you had iPod support, I was gonna install this tomorrow. Sorry for thinking you left something out ZMOB.
  8. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks! I'm happy y'all like it. Thanks for the 9/10 rating too!

Over Badge?!?! Wow. And it does have an iPod one! and what about the "mid change" reflection? What exactly are you talking about, I will certainly try to fix it.

EDIT: Beat me to the iPod thing. lol
  9. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    On the last screenshot you posted, see the reflection? It's not in the right place, or is that how you wanted it to look?
  10. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    oh, Yea, it is supposed to look like that. I took a picture half way between Page 6 and 7 (Don't ask me how, it just worked). I know the little circles say it is on a page, but it isn't. I wanted to show what the theme looks like as you scroll through the different apps.