Release [RELEASE] "RealizEclipse" My 1st Theme! Vote and leave feedback PLZ!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by IsaacCKim, Jul 19, 2008.

1. IsaacCKim

IsaacCKim New Member

So here's my 1st theme ever, "RealizEclipse" after posting icon requests all over different forums and after a few days of negative feedback on my requests, as well as some negative remarks from straight up C0Ck$uCkerZ, and simply getting too impatient to wait any longer for replies. This was my "F*CK U!" to those people. I ended up downloading a trial version of Adobe Photoshop, playing with it for a few days and finally learned how to edit and create icons. For this theme I took one of my favorite background images and color coordinated a set of "Realize" style icons to match. I had to create several icons myself as I didn't like some of the ones from the "realize" set or there simply wasn't an icon made for some of the apps I have. I also created my own carrier image, header battery, and wifi image to go along with the theme as well. Hope you like it! Let me know what you think!

Please Register or Log in to view images

P.S. If anyone wants icons made or want this theme, just PM me. I'm willing to help out.

Attached Files:

2. Relic073

Relic073 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Great Job...But to blue for me if you made them all different colors it would look nice....now just waiting for WinPwn so i can get my themes back on YAY

3. 2Fresh08

2Fresh08 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i think its great, but for me, i just think it need a better wallpaper