Release [RELEASE] - Popup!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by bob vansteel, May 29, 2008.

1. bob vansteel

bob vansteel Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Popup! Its all nice and purply!
    I am taking all icon request, so just make a list and I'll post them as soon as possible!
    There is a psd included in the download, so if anyone wants to help make requested icons thats fine.

After there are alot of icons made I'll package Popup! V2.{( TMC is working with me on this, and you can see the preview in the previews section.)

So here's a Preview: (it kind of got distorted in the uploading process)

Please Register or Log in to view images

But incase you want some better previews:
    click to enlarge
    LockScreen.JPG SummerBoard.JPG BatteryScreen.JPG

as you can see theme includes summerboard theme, complete lock screen, battery, and extra walls...so get to dowloading and tell me what you think and the icons you'd like!(feel free to make your own and post them!

To install:
    -place the "Popup!" folder in - /private/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard
    -place the "Popup! customize files" folder in - /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize2

set the theme in SMBPrefs, and select the files in customize2 and you're done! Once Popup! V2 is packaged i'll put it all on Customize2 for download.

See the preview page of Popup! V2 here: - http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=617120#post617120

EDIT 3:All requested icons up to post #70 have been made availible for download, and edited psd was included in download(so please use it instead of the old one)

Attached Files:

2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yay! released! 1st post w00t! and todays the last day of school for me!
    Icons:
    NES; snes4iphone; gameboy4iphone; gpSPhone; vWallpaper (or just Wallpaper and I'll change it); genesis4iphone; Dactyl; Launcher; weDict; Books; iPlot; Magic8; Yeti3D; KLores; iQuickBlock; NOIZ2SA; rRootage; iCave; iCopter; RagingThunder; Terminal (term-vt100).
    Can you change the Tris icon to say Tetris? because that's what it is.
  3. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Nice, mine was yesterday! Any icons you want, or if your gonna make your own, just post em here!

and i use photoshop....hence the psd.
  4. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I've tried to use Gimpshop and Paint.net but Paint.net is really confusing to me and Gimpshop only saves in Gimp files, which I'm sure there's a way around but I'm too lazy to figure it out. So as of now, I can't make my own icons. I wish Photoshop was free

5. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    K i'm making your icons right now, i'll have them(or most of them) out in a bit!
  6. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yay! and btw, the Boom wallpaper is my favorite.
  7. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ya i like that one too, but it wasn't simplistic enough to have as the default wall, but ya i'm going to include a lot more wallpapers in V2

Also i made all the icons you requested and reupload the theme with them included..that brings our grand total to 64 icons and counting! so keep the requests coming!
  8. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

This is really nice. I think I'll put this on my iPod after I'm finished with the whole VM fiasco and Ultimate Leopard.
  9. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I must admit, I really like it. There aren't many purple themes out there and I think you've pulled this off quite nicely. Get some more icons and this will be a hit.
  10. bob vansteel

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    lolz...thanks a ton for doing that! you run into any problems just pm me, i have a fix for practicly every single one.