Release [Release] "Neu" LockScreen Theme!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Germany, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Germany

Germany Banned

Hey Everyone!

Many of the themers and graphic artists around here probably know I am knew to these skills. My skills however have improved a lot over the past month. I made a springboard theme a few weeks back and this afternoon, I got the urge to make a Lock Screen theme.

I worked hard on it and eventually realised it didn't look half bad. I played around with it a bit, but I'm still not sure I put any good touches to it.

Introducing"Neu"!

Please take it easy on me, but not too easy. I need some criticism but no harsh criticism. The green in the preview below is not actually part of it. Just part of the wallpaper on the lock screen.

*Note: the preview is kind of low quality after uploading it, but the theme is much higher quality in the .rar file attatched.

Please Register or Log in to view images

So, that was Neu. Neu is German for new or modern which is the style of work I like. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Thanks. The .rar file is below.

All there is is a slider now. I felt it looked better with a transparent bar.

Attached Files:

2. iamkewl

iamkewl Banned

That looks nice
  3. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Looks nice, all that's missing is a 2G jailbreak to test it out.
  4. Germany

Germany Banned

Yes, I know! It's been so long so far and I'm just trying to be patient. Well anyways, dwonder3 has been helping me out with setting the folder up. I think I messed up so I'll change out the .rar attatchment.

If someone would test it out I would be greatful. I could probably post your name on up there too if you care.
  5. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I must say that this has a very unique, subtle, and all around awesome look to it

I must ask though, in winterboard how did you remove the text from the slider.
  6. Germany

Germany Banned

I added a com.apple.springboard folder and then an en.lproj file that eliminates the slider text. I'm not sure if it will work because I have had nobody test it yet. I have a 2g Touch so I can't really do it

But if it works how it should, then that's how I did it.
  7. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The text is gone on my touch, but the slider is on top of the bottombar, and the bottom bar is off center, and goes to the right side.
  8. Germany

Germany Banned

Okay, thanks for the info. Could you please post a picture so I can see exactly what you mean? I really don't know why they wouln't be aligned because I set it up in accordance to the default theme.
  9. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch

Everything in Winterboard was unchecked cept for the Neu, so there are no conflicts
  10. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

yep, same thing happened to me, could it be the dimension of the slider? i'd be happy to help out, as a tester, just pm me if you need me.