[Release] NemusSync: Bidirectional Google Calendars sync for 2.x

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by tullm, Aug 29, 2008.

1. tullm

tullm Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    [​IMG]

NemusSync is out now for 2.x. It syncs the iPod/iPhone Calendar with Google calendars. http://www.nemustech.com/iPhone/NemusSync.html

editor's note: it has been submitted to Big Boss' repo and should be up soon. make sure your iPod touch and Google calendar are on the same time zone (instructions on author's site) or it will not work correctly.
  2. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    been waiting for this. but it tells me that for my gmail.com account that i dont have a calendar. what does that mean???

Edit, ok now i got the calendar added. But when i try to sync it says "sync fail"

beneath the "download events" and "Upload events" buttons ive got a date that says - 1/01/2001 1:00:00 pm what the heck does that mean? and is it that preventing me syncing? cos i dont see anywhere to change it.
  3. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

Its a pretty good app
  4. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)

not if it dont sync
  5. Pezmaster1

Pezmaster1 New Member

YES!
    been waiting for this one :)
  6. GrandCoulee

GrandCoulee New Member

help

HELP

Now my calender won't open, it just crashes. Intelliscreen dont work either.

edit, UNINSTALLED intelliscreen, still same thing
  7. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Nuevasync doesn't require your ipod / iphone to be jailbroken, it works through PUSH so you don't have to "sync" a damn thing. Why use this when there are better options out there already?

http://www.nuevasync.com/
  8. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    nuevasync only syncs 2 weeks in to the past. i just lost all my calendar events but restored them all by doing a nemussync
  9. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

You didn't "lose" anything if they're on Google Calendar, they're just not on your device. If you really need to sync events from last year go right ahead, for my purposes future events (and two weeks into the past) are sufficient.

Why do you need all historical calendar data on your device at all times? If you really need to search for an event you did 2 years ago, login to Google Calendar through Safari and look it up.
  10. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i dint lose them cos they were on google calendar. but i couldnt get them back with nuevasync cos of the 2 week limit. sometimes i need to look back to when events occurred, and i need to do it on the fly. but whatever works for you is cool