[RELEASE] Mafia Live Calculator/Planner

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by Brandon639, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Brandon639

Brandon639 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    [RELEASE] Mafia Live Profit Calculator/Planner

Notes:
    (Written by original creator)

• Always buy land separately to avoid a higher cost

• Return on just land isn't calculated, the first two are good, but ultimately their benefits are lost quickly by the increase to every property cost.

• ROI isn't always the best way to judge when to buy properties, as it assumes an infinite money base or an infinite time. For example, the purchase of a fantasy resort isn't economically the best decision because of the amount of hours it takes to save the money up might be better invested in cheaper properties to receive the (approximately) 100 hours of payout it'll take to save up for the resort. Ultimately, your judgment is a great tool.

(If you open this document on a Mac using Numbers, the property recommendations will not work because of the way Conditional formatting is set up. Sorry! Everything else should work! Let me know if not!)

Instructions:

• Fill out the entire chart
    • Your calculations will be displayed
    • Properties highlighted in Blue are recommendations for you to buy (This only applies to Constructed buildings!)
    • Green = Gain Red = Loss

Credit:

I’m not sure who the original creator of this is, but they get credit for the original formula that makes the recommendations. I made everything else.

Created (Severely edited) by Brandon639 from iPodTouchFans

Add me to your family if you like this edited version:
    Family code: 155191504
    Email: Brandon639@me.com

The only thing that’s really not mine is the formula that recommends what properties to buy.

Feel free to spread this! Just include this page.
    ------------------------------------------------------

This is what all of my threads collecting information have been about! This should be the last thread. If you find something wrong, just let me know!

You might be thinking "what would I need this for?" well, you can now plan your purchases before making them! This allowed you to budget your money a little. This way you are more aware of what you have to spend. It also helps you pick what properties to buy.

Download link if you like [PIRACY.rs]:
    http://[PIRACY.rs].com/files/204630231/Mafia_Live_Calculator__Official_Release_Version_.zip
  2. Brandon639

Brandon639 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, Im pretty sure the original document was not based on that one. And I made all code except the one that recommends what property to purchase next. I wasnt sure who the original creator was so I put general credit in the read me document.

If theres anything Im missing just let me know. I would need costs, payouts, and upkeep costs if you want me to add it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Enjoy.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Good program, could become useful in the future.
  4. Brandon639

Brandon639 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks! I think Im going to add a new feature that allows you to have it automatically deduct 10% bank fees or not. I might also formate the planning page, add some sections, formulas to help you plan future purchases, things like that. I would make this into a stand alone application for both Mac and PC but I have not the slightest idea how.

Is the property recommender worth keeping in there? Because if I take it out I can say this is fully mine. Hm?

Thanks for your support!