Release [Release] iNav MILK iPod Compatible

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Samm, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    [Release] iNav MILK iPod Compatible Update 1.2.1 !

Moddified Version of the iNav MILK theme compatible for iPod Version 1.1

All credit goes to the creator of iNav MILK, 'alxboss' From MacThemes

Lockscreen:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Apps:

Games:

Cydia:

Video:

Safari:

iPod:

Email:

Photos:

Charging And Music Player:

I ONLY modified this i ONLY take credit for the modifications for this iPod version.

Scroll down for guide by vincewalker!

~~New Version 1.1~~
    Updated Videos Icon As requseted, added shadow to it too, minor ajustments to the wallpaper ,Enjoy.

~~New Version1.15~~
    As requested changed the font to the real one off iNav Milk by 'alxboss', Also new apple logo in the bottom right hand corner, Enjoy.

~~New Version 1.2~~
    Updated the Photos icon to the latest one, Also edited the Info.plist so now the horrible overlapping in apps, in the status bar is fixed, So i recommend you download this update NOW!

~~New Version 1.2.1~~
    New Cydia Icon

http://www.ifans.com/forums/imgcache/31857.png

New Lockscreen!

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu174/samlewis11/IMG_0032.png

New Apps Folder Background

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu174/samlewis11/IMG_0033.png

New Games Folder Background

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu174/samlewis11/IMG_0034.png

Fixed WIfI issue, and more icons for the folders.

Feedback please,

- Samm

NOOB PROOF GUIDE BY VINCEWALKER

NOOB PROOF GUIDE TO INSTALL:
    Pre-theme Install (before you put this theme on your iPod, there's stuff you need): Go into Cydia and Install the following things:
    WinterBoard (for applying the theme)
    Categories (You'll see what it does below)
    Five Icon Dock (Self Explanatory)
    Five-Column SpringBoard (Self Explanatory)
    iBlank (I use this to make Blank Apps)
    *Optional: MobileFinder (it comes in handy later but is a personal preference)
    Okay so you're done with that, exit and respring. I suggest you use the default theme (assuming you already had WinterBoard). Open Categories and create 2 Categories: "Apps" and "Games" (w/o quotes) and put every app except for Cydia, Videos, Safari, Music, Mail, and Photos in one of those 2 categories. We're done with the pre-install. You should have 8 icons on your Springboard.
    Installing the theme: I'm not going to go into how to SSH...Anyways download the theme off of the first page of this thread and unrar it. SSH into your iPod to the directory /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX (where X=random letters or numbers) and drop the entire iNavMILK folder into that directory. Theme installed.
    Making it work: This is where most people's confusion lies. They don't know what to do, so here it is step by step. Our last step is to apply the theme.
    1. Go to your iPod.
    2. Put each app you have on its own page (there should be 8).
    3. Go into your your "Apps" category and open iBlank, we're going to need 96 blank apps.
    4. Create 96 blank apps. (o joy!)
    5. Respring
    6. Here's where this gets painstaking. You need exactly 12 blank apps on each page followed by the actual app for the page. But each page should look the same except for the app (x's represent where a blank app is, you can see them by using the wiggle feature):
    7. So after you get all 96 of the blank apps spread out over 8 pages, go into your Apps folder and open WinterBoard. You should see "iNavMILK" in the list there, select it and press the home button, this will trigger a respring.
    8. If done correctly, the theme will be applied and look very sleek, everything should be in it's correct place. If not, please re-check the above.
    After the fact (for ambitious people who know what they are doing): Your theme is installed, looks sharp and should function correctly. There's still more to do! You don't have to have a zero icon dock! I suggest you open up Finder, navigate to /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/iNavMILK/Icons and see which
    titles are there that are equivalent (or close to because you can rename them by selecting the file and hitting "Modify") app names you have. These represent dock icons for that app, and they also look very sleek. After finding 4 that you wish to have in your dock, exit out of Finder, open up Categories and remove those 4 apps AND SETTINGS from whichever Category they were in. Respring. You should see new icons on your first page, and they look sleek, but they aren't in the right place...so drag them down to the dock and place all four of them there. You'll notice that Settings isnt there...except it is, it's just invisible, drag the next available space down to the bottom right in your dock and you'll notice that the Apple logo in the corner functions nicely as a Settings icon
    Please note, I'm no pro. There's still things I need to figure out (How to make the Lock Screen clock and date go away; How to make the Cydia/other app status bar not overlap and look bad)
    and if anything in this guide is unclear please let me know or ask. I'd appreciate if sam put this in the first post.
    Caution:If you are going to use Poof to hide your icons, make sure you don't hide Cydia and Poof....once my friend hid all of his icons on accident while setting up a theme and it took me like 3 hours to get them back without having to re-jailbreak it. So don't do it!

^ Many thanks vincewalker !
    SPECIAL thanks from AlexisWashington !!

Attached Files:

2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Looks good, to bad i dont use iNav themes.

3. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well you should

4. fred7

fred7 New Member

Do you have it for Iphone? does it need a widget?
  5. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I did NOT create this theme,
    'alxboss' from MacThemes created it for the iPhone and i modified it for the iPod

6. Brandon639

Brandon639 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thank you for this iPod version! I tried to edit mine, but failed sadly.
  7. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lol tell me how it goes

8. iCrap

iCrap Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    1. iNav = Fail
    2. Lol Wall-E
    3. Still this look ok.
  9. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    1. iNav = WIN
    2. Wall-E

3. Took a while to edit it.

10. bigcj55

bigcj55 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I REALLY want the iNav theme, but I have a couple questions. WHere is the guide to install it? Does it apply to modded iNav themes too? How hard is it to just change to a normal theme once you are using iNav? It seems like a new springboard and I really would like to have it, but also be able to switch to a traditional theme.

Thank you, Bigcj55

P.S. THANKS ALOT!!!