[RELEASE] iDimLight

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by legallyillegal, Jun 18, 2008.

1. legallyillegal

legallyillegal New Member

note: not my app, not my summary (Brooke of appleiphoneschool wrote that)

iDimLight is an application that allows you to enter an amount of time, after the screen has not been touched, that you would like the backlight to dim. When you open the application you will get a pop-up in which you can enter after how many seconds you would like your backlight to dim. For example, if you would like your backlight to dim 2 minutes after the screen has not been touched, you will want to enter 120 seconds. Make sure you enter the time in seconds! Once you have entered the time, select OK. You will then get a pop-up saying it has been set, select OK again. You will then get another pop-up asking if you would like to restart the SpringBoard…the changes do not take affect until you restart your SpringBoard so, you will probably want to choose Yes.

iDimLight will not dim your SpringBoard if you have a vWallpaper as your background. It also doesn’t work in a few of the stock applications like SMS, Camera or if you are watching a video in YouTube (though, that is good thing!). Doug also noticed that if you are in an application and the backlight dims and you select the Home Button to leave the application, it will just undim the backlight. You then have to select the Home Button again to actually get back to your SpringBoard. Other than that, this application works awesome! It is a great way to save battery life, especially for people like Doug would have their auto-lock turned off. iDimLight is avilable through the BigBoss source.

Note: You will need to have Erica’s Utilities installed before installing iDimLight. You can get Erica’s Utilities through the Ste Packaging source.

Quick Conversions:
    1 minute = 60 seconds
    2 minutes = 120 seconds
    3 minutes = 180 seconds
    4 minutes = 240 seconds
    5 minutes = 300 seconds
    10minutes = 600 seconds

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

i saw this yesterday. i have psycho super prefs so i dont need it. its good if you dont any extended prefs packs.