[Release] Direct Closer v1.0

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by nach, Sep 12, 2010.

1. nach

nach New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hi,

I have just released Direct Closer, a simple tweak that automatically adds the red cross on icons in the multitasking bar. It is much faster than manually hold an icon and makes it easier to close a lot of apps.

It's on Cydia, in the BigBoss repo, check it out

Please Register or Log in to view images

While on Cydia, take a look at FindInPage, another useful tweak.

Also, if have some time, follow me on twitter: twitter.com/rcimatti

If you need help or want to leave feedback feel free to contact using twitter or email on Cydia.

*Update: Direct Closer Pro is out: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2391375#post2391375

Thanks,
    Rafael
  2. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Sick tweak!
  3. 29a

29a New Member

Hey Rafael,

I'm not sure if this is how the tweak is supposed to work, but when I double-press the Home button, the multi-task tray comes up and the icons are already jiggling, which means I couldn't simply tap on an icon to go into the app. I'd have to tap the home button once more to get them to stop jiggling.

I think the tweak is good, but if possible, I believe it would be better if it just added a little close button to each icon (without putting it in jiggle mode). That way, I can close an app or select it, without having to do anything further.

Great work.
  4. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Simplifying 29a's response: I would like to access apps on my multitasking switcher while being able to quickly deleting them without holding.

iBricked's responce simplified:Wow looks good, what repository is it on so I can takey a looksy.
  5. JayXL14

JayXL14 Member

Thanks, was looking for something like this.

Great job