Release [RELEASE] Carbon OS

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Fate43, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Fate43

Fate43 New Member

• Soliciting, asking for donations and/or begging for money
    Well here it is Carbon OS. This theme is my most complete to date. Carbon OS comes complete with an almost full UIImages and UISounds, Custom Calculator skins, Tap to unlock, Custom Loading screens, lock screen battery theme and much much more. I am offering a Lite (free version) and the full version for purchase from here. Send paypal payments to [Soliciting, asking for donations and/or begging for money] and attach a note with an email address and I will email the package to you.

The Lite Version only has loading screens battery theme and icons. Carbon OS Lite can be downloaded HERE

The full version has all the things the lite version has plus UIsounds and images calculator skins, Dock Clock Widget, Icon psd's for icon creation, and a matching SB settings theme. This theme is available in Cydia now, but you can also send payment to me through paypal, paypal email is khilty4344@hotmail.com If you cant donate the $1.50 and really want the full theme shoot me an email and we will work something out.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

SETUP

Setup:

1. Download infiniboard, iblank and Categories from cydia . You must have iBlank but this theme will function w/o infiniboard.

2. Make a categories folder with all of your game apps in it. Make sure to name the folder "Games"

3. Remove all apps from the dock.

4.. Setup the springboard like this:

x = iblank
    x x app x
    x x app x
    x x app x
    x x app x ect...ect....

If you are using Infiniboard continue in this fashion until all of your apps are on the first page (homepage) If not just set up every page like shown above.

I offer full support for all my themes and accept all donations, if you would like to donate please do so through paypal by sending it to [Soliciting, asking for donations and/or begging for money]

I will also take requests for icons, feel free to make your own and post them here. Please note I do not plan to make individual game icons as I have included a category folder named "Games" in the theme. I will be updating the theme from time with new icons and other things too. Note: anyone that pays or donates for the theme will have priority over everyone else for things such as icon requests and updates.Thanks and Enjoy!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Sean Connery

Sean Connery New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Looks promising. Nice work!
  3. jalenthejiv

jalenthejiv New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  4. d00G

d00G New Member