Release [Release]Black And White

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Frenzy501, May 17, 2008.

1. Frenzy501

Frenzy501 New Member

Apr 9, 2008

Please Register or Log in to view images

OK here is a theme I have been waiting for a while to first theme too. It is a totally black and white theme with 4 wallpapers and icons.

-If you want me to add icons to it just give me an App name or icon base that you want and I will add it to the theme.

-You can contact me at to send me questions, icon requests, etc.

-I take almost no credit for the icons, I used most from other themes, but I did make some of them and monochromed them.

-I own an iPod touch, but I did include the iPhone app icons.

-I use Categories, with a folder on the unlock screen called "iTunes" (because I never use the itunes store) and another folder inside that one called
    "Games",that way I have a springboard that is not cluttered, and I have applications in an easily organized folder.(SEE SCREENSHOTS FOR MORE INFO)
    If you want me to make and icon for other folders, again you CAN CONTACT ME!

-Also: included is a folder called "WiFi icons". put these images in the appropriate folder in customize to use them.

- Another included set is my header battery images, which i did not have in those screenshots but are in fact BLACK+WHITE

-I Hope you enjoy this stuff and can install this theme without my help

-Thank you Louie Mantia for the Inspirational icons and iSpazio for the massive theme builder

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Dec 13, 2007
    I like wallpapers 1-3 a lot. The whole theme looks really good and you gave credit where credit was due so for that I +rep. I'm more into text themes for right now though so I won't be using this theme but I'm sure some people will.