Release [RELEASE] BEST YET! Ed Hardy-style TATTOO THEME for SummerBoard AND Customize!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by votepedro, Feb 23, 2008.

1. votepedro

votepedro New Member

[RELEASE] Ed Hardy-style TATTOO THEME for SummerBoard AND Customize!

Cloudbase Skylabs is pleased to introduce a comprehensive...

TATTOO THEME (in the Ed Hardy-style) for iPod Touch and iPhone!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Always wanted that modern, bright, graphic style on your mobile device, without the "sameness" of modern themes and graphics? Then this is your answer! A cutting edge, modern/traditional fusion of old-school Tattoo Art and new-school Digital Media. An original design from Tattoo flash card scans by Cloudbase Skylabs.

Combining over 50 icons, 1 x Carrier Image set, 8 x Slider (Main, Power, Call) Bar sets, 2 x animated Battery sets, 4 x Sliders (Main, Power, Call), 5 x Highlight Masks, 4 x Docks, 4 x SummerBoard Wallpapers, and 5 x Standard (Unlock) Wallpapers, this is one of the most complete and customizable SummerBoard AND Customize themes yet.

To download please click here or on an image to visit Cloudbase. Scroll slightly down the through the install instructions and click 'Download Here'.

Battery Image 2 (Carp) shown above. Also includes Battery Images 1.

UPDATED 3/4/08 - Now available for direct download through Installer.app! Please add http://repo.cloudbase.co.nz to your Sources in Installer. For a handy visual guide on how to do that, please visit this page.

UPDATED 2/24/08 - Added iPod, Camera and SMS Icons for fuller iPhone compatibility. Please comment on any problems you may encounter.

Impress your friends, and amaze your enemies!

Please note: This theme is not available from any other location. Please do not mirror! And please, leave comments!

Attached Files:

Loveivory likes this.
  2. bman5555

bman5555 New Member

Sickining
    GOod job
  3. h4xor

h4xor New Member

beautiful!
  4. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    its cool, but too much color for my taste
  5. votepedro

votepedro New Member

you are lucky shuffle, I have included a plain black Wallpaper (for Summerboard) for the main screen, as well as alternative colors and sliders for the unlock/other screens. You should be able to tone it down as you wish.

6. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

Looks nice, except it seems like your giving yourself way too much ego boost.

IE: "BEST YET!" (let the viewers decide)
    IE: "ne of the most COMPLETE and CUSTOMIZABLE SummerBoard AND Customize themes yet." (uh, seems about the same as most themes)
    IE: Download the beautiful designs of the Cloudbase Skylabs Tattoo theme today! (calling your own theme beautiful.... let us decide that as well

.)
    IE: Please note: This theme is NOT available from ANY other location. Do not mirror! (I can understand no mirror'ing, but the whole "THIS THEME IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU!!!!!! NO WHERE ELSE!!!!!" is a bit over-do'ing it.

7. votepedro

votepedro New Member

It is the best of mine so far. A subjective view I guess, but true nonetheless.

Complete - more so than many others which only include the standard Wallpapers, Icons, Docks. I didn't say all.

Of course I will call it beautiful! I am trying to promote it, not criticize it!!

I said the last part because I don't want it copied and made available elsewhere. (as I have noticed happening here recently.)

This is an original theme, as opposed to a resized icon set from iconfactory.com, and I don't want my hard work wasted by having visitors download my theme from somewhere I have nothing to do with. Not so bad I hope?
  8. cantcatchme939

cantcatchme939 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That looks pretty good but i'm not too into tattoos
  9. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

Should have put Best Theme I've Created! Because it sounds like you think your god >_>.

Uh... so you copied and resized your pics from somewhere else, that makes you twice as good as everyone else? =/ If your pics are hand-drawn and created then I applaud you, but I'm pretty sure they arent so you basically just did what your hating on

10. iAsian

iAsian New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I agree, you votepedro are too c*cky...