Reign of Swords

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by bkram1, Oct 2, 2008.

1. bkram1

bkram1 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Has anyone tried this? It's a turned based strategy and IGN gave it a great review.

iTunes Link

Bkram1
  2. Maythius

Maythius New Member

Yeah it's def. a great game. My only gripe is the music which has terrible looping. The gameplay is deep and the pc connectivity is awesome. Keep in mind that you don't control wifi battles, it all depends on the units you use and where you place them, but I prefer it that way, because it makes you feel more like a general. Sorry too much info. If you like strategy; buy it!
  3. fattoto25

fattoto25 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!
    even if you finish campaign mode, you will have everlasting fun with multiplayer mode where you can compete against other people and battle for the throne!

IF YOU HAVE THIS, ADD ME!!! I'M FATTOTO SCAPTIA
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    hey whats your name in RoS? i want to add you into my rival list
  4. ptiloup

ptiloup New Member

Great great great strategy game : best buy
  5. poopstain

poopstain New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This game is amazing.

The only problem is annoying music looping.. And also the controls can be frustrating at times.

And one thing I don't get.. When you do a formation order, the troops just move wherever the hell they want, not in any certain order. I wish you could specify an order.

Also I wish that there was a longer campaign and naval battles. Maybe I'm going too far.

Please Register or Log in to view images

This is similar to Agile Forces, except for the fact that it has much more RPG elements. I preferred Agile Forces in some ways, first being the time period and second being that you could take advantage of terrain in a much better way.