Regarding Redsn0w..a few questions!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by Enral, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Enral

Enral New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi guys, I have a few questions regarding redsn0w:

1) I have 0.7.1 installed..but I just realised that the newer version 0.7.2 is out..is it the same way as updating it? If so after updating, will all my themes, appl, etc be deleted?

2) When I sync my ipod to itunes, will my downloaded appl disappear since my itunes doesn't have the applications that my ipod has.

3) Through ssh, can I transfer appli to my ipod and play straight from it? If so, which folder should I navigate to?
  2. internet626

internet626 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    0.7.2 is just bug fixes for the PC side of the equation. If you're already jailbroken, you don't need to re-jailbreak with 0.7.2.
  3. TeNsTrKe15

TeNsTrKe15 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    1) if by update you mean use the the new 0.7.2 program then it means like ur jailbreaking again from a jailbroken device already so no nothing will be lost

2) i have never tried but i believe so. just go to itunes store and download all the apps again b/c they will all be free since they were either bought or free in the first place

3) i've never seen apps transfered to ipod via ssh, might wanna search for a thread talking about it