Regarding installer and icomic

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by allgoodnames, Feb 14, 2008.

1. allgoodnames

allgoodnames New Member

I've been trying to getting icomic to run on my 1.1.2 touch for a few hours now.

I couldn't locate the software with installer even after adding the source that supposedly hosts it so I downloaded the software manually and transfered the iComic.app folder to my applications folder on the ipod using WinSCP.

However when I start it I'm greeted by an all but blank screen that eventually boots me out to the normal ipod gui. I'm getting similar results with pfd viewer that I installed the same way so that has me wondering if I went wrong somewhere?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. adamman41

adamman41 New Member

did u set permissions to 755, also is this icomic like the mac program icomic? and u use ur pictures or something that r on ur ipod or what?
  3. allgoodnames

allgoodnames New Member

4. adamman41

adamman41 New Member

5. allgoodnames

allgoodnames New Member

Ah got it. Works like a charm now. Thanks a bunch

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. zer0hvk

zer0hvk New Member

I'm sorry, but, I've been trying to get this app also, and I don't know how, I have a jailbroken 1.1.4, and I also, downloaded the iComic app manually, but, I don't have WiFi in my home, do I need it so I can transfer it to my iPod? or is there another way? Please answer, I'll bookmark this page, lol, thanks a lot!