Regarding about summerboard

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by blackslayer, Dec 18, 2007.

1. blackslayer

blackslayer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sorry guys, i have some queries regardin about summerboard download. I tried to install the latest version 3 summerbard. i was able to download but the problem is whenever i dl finish, it is unable to continue to install and said "package download failed" I am not sure if anyone has the same problem as me? thanks in advance.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

are you updating the Sb you already have or just just jailbroke and installing for the first time?
  3. blackslayer

blackslayer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hi.i wanna update it but it can't seem to go through..
  4. EvilBeing

EvilBeing New Member

I'm having this exact same problem. I jailbroke like a month ago and had the Sb beta i think and everything had been working fine. However, I accidentally tried to uninstall Sb like a week ago and the icon dissapppeared from the Springboard, but the theme remained install and i cant change anything now. Then when I saw an update yesterday on Installer I tried to install it; the package finishes dling and then it says "package download failed!" every time and ive been at it for 2 days almost.. any ideas how to fix this?
  5. blackslayer

blackslayer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It may got to do with ur internet provider proxy.. i have checked mine and i have solved it

6. EvilBeing

EvilBeing New Member

It's strange. I just went to visit a friend of mine's house and tried dling from there and didn't work. I went to my cousin's house who lives near my house and I still have teh same problem..

I don't know what to do now.. my itouch hates me

EDIT: Both have different service providers too. .

2nd EDIT: well i sftp'd into my touch and replaced all files with the common summerboard ones until the update is more stable

all is good now..