refurbished

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ronwheeezley, Jul 15, 2008.

1. ronwheeezley

ronwheeezley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hi. i had a 16g ipod touch before that got stolen and im looking to replace it. i saw refurbished ipod touches (32g) on the apple store (US online) for 430 and i was wondering if refurbished ones are safe and reliable...
  2. stabbyjoe12

stabbyjoe12 Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
  3. YouTouch

YouTouch New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah as stabbyjoe12 said, they are.My friend down the road has one and anything that was wrong with them is now fixed so it perfectly fine other than scratch's on the back. But that's going to happen anyway.
  4. cris6139

cris6139 New Member

I was going to get one of those, because I like to save money, but I decided to get the 32 gb from Amazon. It's $467, and free shipping. It's a liittle bit more than a refurbished one, but its completely new.
  5. Aduumzor

Aduumzor New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The one thing you can depend on Apple is more so high quality products. Even if they are broken, Apple will fix whatever needs to be fixed with genuine parts; they're not cheap. If you do decide to buy a refurbished one, no need to be questionable. First, its cheaper... we know how expensive those Apple products can get. Also, all Apple products whether bought brand new or refurbished have the always good "1 Year all service and parts guarantee". So if it does break down once again, you'll be covered for a decent amount of time.
  6. ipod touch rocks

ipod touch rocks Banned

who spends 430 on a refurb. lmao
  7. ronwheeezley

ronwheeezley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thanks everybody! i will definitely buy the refurb...that or wait till september and cross my fingers that the 8g is discontinued....
  8. TouchMeImYoung

TouchMeImYoung New Member

They're safe but if you could hold off a couple months it's a good idea because Apple will be releasing new touch's before the holiday and probably around August as they're done for the past few years around this time of the year.