refresh just stopped working

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by FrankDaTank089, Feb 2, 2008.

1. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

ok, well haven't added any sources lately and tried to open up installer earlier, and it just completly stops when it gets halfway through refreshing. Is there a source down or something? I only have like 2 extra sources I think (and installed the latest community sources from installer as well). And even if it was down, after a while wouldn't it just skip it?

any ideas on whats going on and how to fix this. like it has been sitting stuck in the middle for a good 20-30 minutes now but the refresh circle thing up next to the wifi bars is still circling around, so I know its not jammed.
  2. FrankDaTank089

what the hell! I need to get into installer asap to add this repo, but it won't freaking refresh!
  3. dagored

dagored Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Try it now worked for me. Took about 4 minutes.

12:42 EST
  4. FrankDaTank089

just tried it again and looks like its going to do the same thing. been stuck in the middle for almost 10 minutes now. Last time I waited 40 minutes before I got out of it.
  5. FrankDaTank089

so i guess im screwed then, right?
  6. Andymans

Andymans New Member

Im having same problem trying to refresh, stuck halfway for ages. I wonder if its because of everyone trying to download the 160mb installation for 1.1.3 upgrade and slowing everything down.
  7. FrankDaTank089

im not sure, i am trying to get a repo up for some snes roms, and i can't even get into installer. its kinda making me mad.

edit: well its offical, everyone complains about people not searching, well the search on this site completly sucks! lol, I couldn't find the app anywhere to ssh in, just a bunch of people complaining about problems with installer.
  8. Andymans

Andymans New Member

I agree with you about the search function sucking. When you do search it fetches zip about your search. Hell it wont even find the post I answered to earlier in the week so I have to search myself through endless pages to try to find them.
  9. tipii

tipii New Member

mine will refresh but over half of my sources are down. so i cant get any games, iflix finder, anything.
  10. FrankDaTank089

im good to go now, it just wasn't working while it was plugged up to my pc, even though it was disconnected from itunes, hmmm.