reduced app space?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by carvalho360, Feb 3, 2008.

1. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

not sure if this is possible, but after i restored went to 1.1.1 then all the way up to 1.1.3 it seems that my 300 mb partition shrunk down alot. before i had nes apps, gps apps, iphysics and others, but now if i even have iphysics and nes installed without any nes roms i cant install any packages, is there something im missing or doing wrong? or is this actually possible and i just have to live with it, i have a 16 gb touch if it makes any difference
  2. Delber

Delber New Member

Install Bosstools and relocate applications.

Limit is now gone.
  3. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

bosstools dont work for me on 1.1.3 i dont think it works for anyone on 1.1.3
  4. iSecks

iSecks New Member

You're gonna have to re-jailbreak I think, because with bosstools you have to relocate ringtones, then apps, then fonts, in that order or else it doesn't work [or so I've heard, and it worked perfectly for me that way]

Plus if you JB with the dev team method, they fixed the partition to be 300mb again. ^_^
  5. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

so it was a problem with the 300 mb partition then cause i did it with ipodtouch masters method.. i cant seem to download anything no matter how much i uninstall things....
  6. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

nevermind, tunred out i only had 1 free mb on my partition, so i just uninstalled stocks since i dont use it adn then installed boss tools..thnaks for the advice tho
  7. iSecks

iSecks New Member

On a normal JB, you get 279mb I think, and that's not much space... on the new Dev Team JB you get the normal 300mb, that's 21 more mb, giving you alot more space [as most apps aren't more then a few mb, and the biggest one I've seen is 6mb, and I haven't seen any others close to 6mb]