redsnow jailbreak 0.7.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by puuuunk, Jun 22, 2009.

1. puuuunk

puuuunk New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    update jailbreak in offical web site of dev....udated redsnow from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2
    people having problem can download...
  2. tehreflex

tehreflex New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    any fixes to this new jb, partition size and that sort? or is this just an updated version that may fix some issues during jb?
  3. fiveagle

fiveagle New Member

I can't mount it!! Is it a problem related to the fact i use a PPC g4 and tiger ?
  4. the_juggernaut

the_juggernaut New Member

is there a way to upgrade from 0.7.1? or redo the whole thing?
  5. Captain*

Captain* Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    0.72 doesnt really do anything different except it gives you the option to install icy (I diddnt use 0.7.1 but I dont think it had icy check box..)
  6. Daverick

Daverick Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    that's true.. the 0.7.2 gives you the option to install Icy and not just Cydia (as the last versions did)
  7. saadasad

saadasad New Member

problems and bugs when jailbreaking with redsnow on ipod touch 2g

hi i have an ipod touch 2g on 2.2.1 firmware i want to jailbreak to 3.0 but cant
    i have redsnow 0.7.2 and i have restored to 3.0 but when it comes to jailbreak it after putting it in Dfu it start the jailbreak process as usual but does come to an stage where it uploads ramdisk and stuff and also doesent shows doenloading jailbreak data or stuff and redsnow says done... i cant really understand the problem .plz if u guys could help me i would appreciate and u can tell how u fixed this problem if u had ...i have windows xp 2002 service pack 3 plz help me solve this problem