rednsn0w 0.7 and 0.7.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by Rich5150, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich5150

Rich5150 Banned

ok so im gonna jailbreak my ipod touch 2G and i went to the iphone dev teams *******s and theres 2 diffrent redsn0ws one is
    redsn0w 0.7 and theres redsn0w 0.7.2

what is the difference and witch one should i use?
  2. IPT2GISEPICWIN

IPT2GISEPICWIN New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The latter...obviously -.-...Why would they release a new version if it wasn't an improvement of the previous? Please think before you post things, pisses me off when I see unintelligent questions..sorry nothing personal.
  3. Rich5150

Rich5150 Banned

ok calm down now, just talking like that makes you look very un-intelligent

oh btw i did report you
  4. IPT2GISEPICWIN

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I said it was nothing personal and I don't see what for, I told you which one to use.
  5. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    good. good thing u reported him. he shouldn't b harassing u like that just for asking a question. heck i'm gonna report him rite now. but yes u should use the latter.. 7.2. they fixed, i believe, something for windows users...

regardless of saying nothing personal.. u shouldn't b harassing ppl on this forum, regardless of what ur feelings are. u can show the restraint and NOT post ur feelings on the matter, but u go and harass the person for asking a question. this forum is a place for ppl to come and get help with their ipod touches and iphones, not to get harassed.. yea some of their questions may be common sense questions, but that doesn't matter! if it pisses u off that much, get off the forums, cause we don't need ppl like u.
  6. Rich5150

Rich5150 Banned

haha ya i mean chew my head off for asking a question lol
    but ya thanks man i have a mac and theres 2 versions for redsn0w for mac and windows so i was sure but ill give the 7.2 a try
  7. IPT2GISEPICWIN

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Um not really lol, idk how I harassed and I by no means "chewed off your head". All I did was inform you which one to use and then tell you to THINK next time before you post questions, because it can be answered with a few seconds of thought. 0.7.2 > 0.7.0...yes or no?
  8. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    hey man, i've gotten into trouble on this forum as well for stuff like this.. i've realized its dumb. ppl are just asking for help.. and its our responsibility to the community to help those who ask it, i mean with in reason of course.. if someone is asking for something illegal, then we can't help them, but if they're just asking a question like u were, then there is no reason y u should b denied help. so.. i'm just here to uphold the integrity of this forum.

but yeah, use the 7.2 and u should b fine.

and like i said, u can keep that to urself. u can keep the "i just told u to THINK" garbage to urself. based on ur activity on this forum, i'd say ur fairly active based on when u joined and what ur status is.. at one time or another u were like him. asking questions to make sure u were doing things right. so don't go beating him over the head.

oh, and u didn't just say "think before u post" u went on to say that he was "pissing u off for asking an uber stupid question"
  9. IPT2GISEPICWIN

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    So? LOL that isn't harassment, get your facts straight before you start throwing words around. I don't know how old you are but grow up, all I did was put my 2cents in along with an answer.
  10. EdmundGerber

EdmundGerber New Member

• Immature or obscene comments
    Well - I will certainly think twice before helping you, backstabber.

Feel free to report away.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.