Red Vs. Blue

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by mattym, Aug 29, 2008.

1. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    While its not a tv show there really isnt another place to put this. RVB the Halo machinima is by far one of the greatest ones our there. It truly sets the pace for what makes a good machinima.

Even if you dont like Halo the game, anyone who appreciates a good laugh will love the series. If you like computers and video games in general then you should fall in love with this series right away. Go rent a copy of Halo3 or play at a friends. Play the game for 10 min and play like 3 multi-player matches then you will have no problem getting some of the inside joke in the show.

Rooster Teeth, the people that make it keep the most recent season on their site and roll through the old ones. Tho you can often find the full season in one video on you tube. I recommend watching season 1-4 then the mini series "out of mind" then the final season 5.
    Then catch the mini series "recover one" . At that point you can start watching the new "Reconstruction" which is up to EP 12 i think and all still on their site.

It really is a crazy funny series.
  2. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Theyre awesome. I love watching them.
  3. EVT

EVT Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    haha awesome