Recoving Notes from iPod.+Frozen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hansel3, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Hansel3

Hansel3 New Member

OK, so my computer doesn't have a lot of memory, so i had to delete iTunes from it. I didn't think that would be a problem, since i could download it again. I went on my ipod, and decided I should restart it, and then when it opened, it had this connect to iTunes screen. So using my brothers computer i connected to Itunes, but then it couldn't open it because it had a password! So my brother is willing to help me get it working, but he isn't sure how to get my notes back, and i really want to keep my notes, so is there anyway to get my notes back?
  2. mohitd2000

mohitd2000 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    If your iPod touch requires an password, DFU+Restore. I think your iTunes library stays intact when you uninstall iTunes. Look around your file system. Find the notes and add it to the iTunes library folder.
  3. Hansel3

Hansel3 New Member

Yeh, Except my com iTunes is deleted =/ so my iTunes library is gone to.., and i never kept any backups, so can i still access my ipod? In any way!
  4. zDSpider

zDSpider Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It had the connect to iTunes screen because someone (I'm assuming your brother) put it in recovery mode by holding the Home and Power button for a few seconds. NEVER put it in recovery mode. I once did it by mistake and had to restore. Couldn't bring it back from that no matter what I tried. Using tools such as QuickPwn didn't help either. Not for 3.0. Not for me anyway. Lost all my music, games, game saves, everything !

Edit: Wait. YOU decided to restart it ? By holding down the Power button, sliding your finger on Shutdown and turning it back on by pressing the Power button. Right ??
  5. Hansel3

Hansel3 New Member

Nope, Holding the Power+Home for 10seconds, that restarts it. My brother didn't put it in Recovery mode =/